6/17/09

Do-it-yourself project #1 complete!

This past weekend I decided that I wanted to paint this picture frame black. It used to hang above our bed in all it's gold glory, but I really couldn't stand it any longer, but I still loved the print. So after a few coats of spray paint, some painters tape and the pages of Glamour magazine to cover the glass, it is finally done!!! I still have no idea where I am going to hang it!!






Before:






Please excuse Renee on the cover of Glamour, I didn't take a pic before I started!

After:



So now, I just need to find a home for this bad boy!!

7 comments:

Lori Z said...

I really like it! It's amazing what a little spray paint can do.

Lacey said...

Looks good!

Candace said...

So much better! I love black frames

Julie said...

Ooh, I really like it in black. Good job!

Courtney said...

Looks mucho better!! Very nice! :)

All Things Today said...

Looks fantastic!! Great job!

Mrs. McB said...

It looks so much better! Great idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin