10/6/09

Bittersweet

Today is October 6th, 2009.  Today is a bittersweet day for me.  Today was my due date for my first pregnancy that I miscarried at 12.5 weeks.  Today was supposed to be the happiest day of of our lives and although I am so thankful that we now have a healthy baby growing, it's hard not to think of all the what if's....What if our 1st baby would have been healthy, what if we were on cloud 9 right now with a baby in our arms...
  With that said, I once again know in my heart that God has a very special plan for B and me and he will deliver when the time is right. I know that we will have a baby in March, and when that day comes we will never be able to picture our lives with out that child.
Once again I go to the prayer of serenity....

God grant me the serenity

to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

3 comments:

Roeshel said...

I'll be thinking of you today and saying a little prayer. ((BIG hug))

Roeshel

Jill said...

hugs........

Lyse2143 said...

Oh I had no idea when I talked to you earlier. I'm sorry this day was rough for you, but hang in there. You have a beautiful, sweet baby that will the one you're meant to have, and your first baby is looking down on you watching over you and B.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin