12/8/09

24 weeks

As of Saturday, the ipregnancy ticker now says I am 24 weeks pregnant.  Holy cow, where did the time go?  6 months people, 6 months...That is just crazy!  I do have to say that this week I've noticed that it's getting a little harder to bend over.  Not so much because my belly is in the way, but just energy wise.  Needless to say I was shocked when I bent over to pet Ruby, stood up and was a little winded.  Another thing I have noticed is how hot I get.  I usually am the type of person that needs to be bundled up all the time, not so much when I'm growing a human.  I am hot all the time.  Other than that we did reach a pretty big milestone on Saturday, viability day.  This is where medical professionals say that if half-pint were born today, he/she would have a fighting chance to survive.  I am all for baking for 3 more months, but it just gave B and I a little relief at that point.  On a movement note, I swear half-pint is going to be a soccer player like his/her parents, at 24 weeks, he/she has a mean kick.  If you didn't get the hint, both B and I grew up playing soccer and I still coach high school girls at the moment. 

The weekend after Thanksgiving we purchased our crib to go in our NEW HOUSE!  Yes, we bought a house people!  That will be another post all on it's own!  We should be all moved in a settled by the time half-pint arrives.  I will leave you will be belly pic at 24 weeks.


3 comments:

Julie S. said...

Congrats on ALL accounts! How incredibly exciting about the house- can't wait to hear more about it!

Angie said...

congrats on the new house!!!!!

Karen At Home Blog said...

Congratulations on the house and reaching 24 weeks. Are you finding out what you are having? I couldn't remember.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin