1/20/10

Happy 101

Angie @ Damask is Divine brightened my day with the Happy 101 tag.. I couldn't be happier about it!

List 10 things that make you happy.


Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.

If you are one of the 10 bloggers awarded, link back to my blog and continue brightening people's day!



And now for 10 things that make me happy:



1. Our new wood floor.




2. Feeling half-pint move.


3. The thought of decorating our nursery


4. Slouchy flat boots.


5. My sweet little cuddle bug Ruby.


6. A can of good ole coke.


7. When B gives me a kiss on my forehead.



8. Sleep


9. Watching old re-runs of ER


10. Ice cream





Now for the 10 blogs that brighten my day !:
I can't choose 10, so if you read this, consider yourself tagged!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin