3/4/10

Bits and pieces

-I'm still here, just trying to come up with intersting posts.

-Today we have our 37 week ultra sound to determine if induction will be needed due to fluid overload.

-I am currently already redecorating our livingroom.  Yep, we've lived here a month and I'm already not liking the color choices.

-We have our childbirth class this weekend and I don't want to go.  Ignorance is bliss to me in this situation and I'm already terrified as it is.

-My entire family has gone on vacation this winter, and I have not......I am seriously envious!

-I am waiting on curtains to be delivered from Bed, Bath and Beyond and then I may just call the nursery done.  I keep making changes and I am getting on my nerves!

With all that, have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Candace said...

We skipped child birthing class and did just fine! Th dr and nurses tell you everything you need to know and what to do. Good luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin