3/1/11

Etsy Love: Lindsey's Loops

If you're been reading my blog for any length of time at all, you know I'm a huge fan of Etsy. If you've never checked out Etsy, GO NOW, do not pass go, do not collect $200, it's amazing!  It's a place where real people make amazing handmade goods for very affordable prices. 

My newest Etsy Love comes to you from a dear friend of mine.  Lindsey is a mom friend of mine and she recently opened up Lindsey's Loops.  Lindsey is a knitter and a fabulous one at that.  I will add a disclaimer that Lindsey had no clue that I am writing this and won't until this is posted.  I PURCHASED a hat from Lindsey for Drew.  I purchased Drew the accordion hat in a toddler size and it fits now and will most likely fit next year as well. 


Lindsey does custom order hats for boys and girls as well as a slew of other products that are swoon worthy!  Go check out her store LINDSEY'S LOOPS.  Lindsey also has a blog that I frequently stalk, and she knows I do.  I leave her comments.  You can check out her AMAZING weight loss, her marathon run and her beautiful daughter at Mixed.  Go check out Lindsey and her fabulous doings!  She is one of the sweetest people I know and one hell of a knitter!  I wish I had more pictures of Drew in his hat, but Mr. Crabbypants wouldn't let me take any more picture.  You can see how cute the hat is though!


Have a happy day everyone, and go check out Lindsey's Loops!

4 comments:

Sara Savat said...

That hat = perfection. It looks great on Drew. I really need to order a hat, but I can't decide which one I want.

Sara Savat said...

That hat = perfection! It looks so cute on Drew. I really want to order one, but can't narrow it down. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That hat is so cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine said...

How cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin