1/27/12

27 weeks

Hello third trimester! This past weekend I hit 27 weeks, which enters me into the third trimester.

No huge changes this week, I'm feeling pretty good, and can now feel parts of Peanut move. Peanut now weighs close to two pounds if not over that. I was supposed to go in for my 1 hour glucose test today actually but Drew is home sick with a nasty cold and fever so I've rescheduled for next week.

We are still trucking along on the nursery and Drew's big boy room. I found some great wall decor on Etsy for the nursery.



You can find it here

I am loving gray and yellow together these days! Now I just need wall hanging for Drew's room and one for over the crib. So much to do and so little time!
Have a great weekend!



Dress: Banana Republic
Scarf: H&M
Tights: Target
Boots: Steve Madden

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin