2/1/13

Pinterest favs

  At casa de B&A our week night meals consist of quick and easy things that I can throw in the crock pot, prepare early or have less than 5 ingredients. Pinterest has made my life a heck of a lot easier in the past few years and I love it for that. It also makes me feel inadequate as I feel like I should have everything organized, a 5 course meal on the table, a craft project daily for Drew and my house repainted each year. Nonetheless I love it for quick and easy recipes for my family. I thought I would share a few of our favorite meals I've found on Pinterest. 



Cheeseburger soup from the Recipe Critic this was AMAZING!  Seriously the best soup I've ever made!



Honey Soy Chicken and noodles from Six Sisters' Stuff.  This again was delicious and even my picky 2 year old ate this up.



Red potatoes cubed with skin left on, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, coat with a package of zesty Italian dressing mix and stir to coat, add minced onion for flavor, salt and pepper to taste. Cook 400 degree oven for 45 minutes or until tender. Top with grates Parmesan cheese.


There was no link with this recipe on Pinterest.  If this is your recipe please let me know and I will be glad to give you credit, it was fabulous!

Garlic Parmesan Chicken from Kalyn's Kitchen.  This was super simple and tasted amazing!  I prepared the chicken in the morning before work and let it marinate the entire day and then coated it with the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese that evening before baking.



Bacon wrapped green beans from Makin' it Mo' Betta, I can not say enough good things about this side dish.  I've now made this for two sets of company we've had over and it has gotten RAVE reviews. 


What are some of your favorite recipes you've found lately?  I need some new inspiration!

You can find me on Pinterest HERE

Happy Friday!













 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin