9/9/08

Some looks for fall...

Fall is approaching us fast and now it is time to break out the sweaters, jeans and boots! I am a huge fan of fall! It's by far my favorite fashion season, with all the texture, layering and fashion foot wear out there, what isn't to love about fall??

I have created some fall looks on Polyvore and thought I would share them. Right now I am into using a scarf or boot to really play up the fall theme! My advice for fall would be don't be afraid to play with a little pop of color and experiment with layering!!! Scarves can add the extra little something to a drab outfit and a great dark trouser jean will look fabulous on almost everyone! invest in some good quality basic pieces and then go find a great discount on the fun acessories!


Abby's top ten basics for fall:

1. Black knee length trench coat
2. Dark trouser jeans
3. Long black cardigan sweater
4. basic knee high black boots
5. basic knee high brown boots
6. Black/brown ballet flats
7. White collared button down shirt
8. tanks of different colors to layer with
9. basic black or brown blazer
10. Khaki trousers


I have also put links to each ensemble so you can click on each on and find where the pieces are from....enjoy!!



1 comment:

leah @maritalbless said...

Sersiously woman, I may not be able to come back here! I've already been bit by the spending bug . . . and then you go and make it so easily accesible to me!

I love each and everyone!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin