11/7/08

She just keeps growing!!


Ruby is getting close to being 8 months.....Oh my goodness, I can't believe she's been with us for almost 5 months. Time flies when you're having fun!! Although she keeps getting bigger, I miss how small she was, I dont miss getting up at 2am every night to let her out to go potty!! She's now 35 pounds...yes you read that right and as of today loves to chase snow!


She's still a big love bug and loves to curl up in our laps and is still the softest puppy I have ever pet. This past weekend she spent a night at a doggie hotel and although I was reserved due to how shy she is, she did wonderfully!! The gal at the soddie hotel called and said she played outside, did her business, and she was now taking a nap after she had read Ruby a story! Calmed my nerves!! Here are a few pics of our baby....









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Is she a spaniel? She looks like it. We have a black and white cocker spaniel that looks a lot like yours with a stubbier nose that cockers have. Our little Cooper even has the same white and green toy!! Seriously, melts my heart. Love your blog. Your last one about the election was great to read. I feel the same way.

Sarah said...

Ruby is too cute. I love her.

leah @maritalbless said...

Awww she is still just too precious!

kari said...

OMG, I love those pictures. Ruby is adorable.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin