11/5/08

I know you may not like this...

But after last nights election I have come to a couple of conclusions.....so bare with me. First, I was am still am a McCain supporter, however I feel it is time that we unite as a nation and support our president elect Barack Obama. I may not agree with his policies or his values, however that is the beauty of our great nation. We have spoken and the majority has said they want Barack Obama in the white house.


Secondly, Obama represents hope.....Hope that you can be anything you want to if you work hard, educate yourself and believe that this great nation will allow your dreams to come true.




Instead of focusing on the the loss of a great man John McCain, let's unite and show the world why we are the greatest nation in the world!! We can overcome adversity, achieve our dreams and become what we once only dreamed we could be. Here's to being a proud American, on a great day to be alive in history! Let's hope and pray that our new president can keep his promises and bring us back into a thriving economy we once were in!


5 comments:

kari said...

I agree Abby!

Abbie said...

Very nicely put! (This is Me&Mr.T)

Julie S. said...

I agree with you 100%!

Dr. Erin and Mr. Heath said...

Very well said! I agree totally.

leah @maritalbless said...

I'm sorry, I'm not there yet. Obama is not my, nor does he to me represent hope.

He will earn my respect, he does not have it now.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin