12/5/08

A dancing princess Stella

This past week we were over at my sister's house having Wild Turkey night. This is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving we get together at my sisters house, drink Wild Turkey and have a good ole time. For the first half of the evening Noah and Estella joined us in the basement and after a little boredom Miss Stella came down with this get-up on.


After us raving over the outfit she showed us her dance moves! She recently has started taking dance and absolutely loves it! Everytime I'm over we have to play dance class where I'm the teacher and she's the student. It really only consists of me saying "point together, point together" you get the point. This particular evening she was all on her own and she did a few routines and everytime she would pose she would jump in Noah's red chair. Watch and see!


Stella was perfectly fine after the spill and got up and started dancing all over again! Yes she is dancing to big band music and that's me laughing and woowing in the backround! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Vintage Gal Marialena said...

Oh how adorable! I love the pointed toe moves! Look out SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin