12/2/08

I feel very old today.....

Yesterday as I was leaving my office I slipped and fell on the ice....I don't mean an oops, I just slipped, I mean I went from 90 degrees straight up to laying flat out on my back in a matter of 2 seconds. I don't remember the fall what so ever, but I do remember the impact and man it hurt like hell! On impact I smacked my head on the pavement, my right elbow, which now looks like I have road rash due to the sweater I was wearing. At least I will remember the clothes I wore on Monday, the print from the sweater now has a temporary marking place on my elbow, oh and I hit my rumpuss, but that has a lot of padding, so no worries there!


I woke up this morning and I seriously felt pain just laying in bed. B asked what I was doing just laying there and I said, trying not to feel 80! No offense to the 80 year olds out there! So today i noticed that my elbow has a massive bump on it, my head as hard as it is has a knot on the back of it and my bum bum is just fine, still thickly padded! I'm sitting here at work aching and wanting a hot bath and something to knock me out, other than the thick sheets of ice out in the parking lot! Since I don't have photo documentation of the incident here's the closest replica!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL at the picture! Sorry about the fall, it sounds like it was a big one....I hope you start to feel better!

Anonymous said...

Yikes, that seriously sucks!! I hope you feel better soon.

Sarah Ring said...

SO weird! I fell this weekend!! In a parking lot after shopping... the hubby had to pick me up and put me in the car b/c I twisted my ankle... hope you feel better soon!!

J said...

Oh sweetie, I hope you feel better soon!!

Mrs. McB said...

I'm so sorry about your fall. I'm sure you are hurting. Ouch!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin