3/9/09

I've been a bad blogger!!!

So I've been very lazy these days in the blogging world. I promise I will start to update more often! To recap my last couple of weeks:


- I've been uber busy at work with no time to take a deep breath.


-Soccer is getting ready to start, only 2 more weeks!


-We went to visit little Zoe this weekend and she's getting so big!


-We are currently on the prowl for a new house, with no luck yet.....anyone want to loan me 200K then I can get the house I really want!


-I am super excited for dancing with the stars tonight......I love Shawn Johnson and now Melissa Rycroft from the bachelor...love them both, my votes will be split between the two!

Lastly, Ruby's 1st birthday is the 14th and yes we are having a little party with Uncle Sparkie. They will get to have some carrot cake and frosty paws!

1 comment:

WifeOfARedhead said...

Yay, an update! How cute of you to have a birthday party for Ruby. Make sure you post pics, I think this is so cute. We have a local bakery that makes birthday cakes especially for dogs, will Ruby be having one of those???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin