8/6/09

Blessings


Today as I was driving along for no apparent reason I started thinking how blessed I truly am. I know sometimes we all tend to focus on what isn't going prefectly in our life, but today I am going to take a minute and list 5 reasons I am so blessed.....I would like to make this a weekly gig, but who knows if I will remember!! We shall see.....





1. My amazing family.....we laugh, we cry, we support each other, doesn't get any better than that!






2. My sweet puppy! We have now had her for over a year and I can't imagine our lives without her!


3. Our good health, we haven't had to deal with any major illnesses and I am so thankful!

4. A great job! In a time like this I am so blessed to have a stable job that I love!



5. Wonderful friends. What would I do without these amazing women!!!




Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin