11/1/09

19 weeks

First, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Yesterday my iphone ipregnancy app said I am now 19 weeks pregnant!  Nothing really to report other than this is the last week that "they" as in medical professionals measure half-pint from crown to rump.  Next week the measurements will be from crown to feet.  This week half-pint is 6 inches long and weighs 8.5oz.  I am feeling more and more movement each day and although it still feels like a little gas bubble or butterfly, you can tell exactly what it is.  There's no other way to describe it!  I am feeling great and I think I am starting to look pregnant, not just like I have been eating way too much McDonald's!

 This week we have our anatomy scan and my mom is going with us to see her 4th grandchild!  We could find out the sex this week, but we have decided to wait until half-pint is born.  B and I both are thinking it's a boy.  No real reason, just a hunch.  Both of our mom's think half-pint is a girl....we shall see in March.

Have a wonderful week!  Here is my 19 week belly shot!

3 comments:

Risa said...

You look so cute!! I seem to be able to tell if it's a boy or girl later in the pregnancy. I'll put in my vote later on ;-).

Candace said...

Looking great!!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

cute :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin