11/17/09

It's really sad...

That I am looking forward to waking up to this one morning....






I know, I know, in the middle of February I will be complaining that I hate snow and Iowa is the bane of my exsistence.  As for right now, I can not wait for snow!  The pretty snow, not the ugly dirty brown snow on the roads, but the fluffy white snow that's around right after it snows.
  Next week is Thanksgiving and the day after turkey day, I am in serious Christmas mode!  I have to admit, it's not Christmas without snow and I've already been listening to Christmas music at work for the past week...

1 comment:

Kayla said...

O, Iowa winters, how I hate thee! Where abouts in Iowa are you? I'm from Dubuque! I always wish that it would snow on everything but the roads, but I have yet to see it happen! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin