1/22/10

Wood floor progress

I thought I would give you a sneak peak of our new wood floor that is going in as I type this.  We, I say that like I have anything to do with it....B has been working very hard at getting it all down.  This is through our great room, kitchen, entry way and hallway.  We are then carpeting the back hallway and the bedrooms.  We were able to move up the capet installation date from Monday to Friday!  We should be moving in this weekend. 

The floor we chose is a dark hickory floor.  We have oak trim and cabinets, which is not my favorite, but with the new floor and fresh paint, I am able to stand it for a while.  So here you go!  Enjoy your weekend!  Hopefully on Monday I can come back and tell you all about the move!


Ruby playing Vanna White with the new floors.  As you can see no baseboard yet, that is at the end!


Please excuse the yellowness of this pic, I took it with my phone!  We did not paint the room yellow, it's latte by Restoration Hardware.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Floors look great! You guys are working so hard-can't wait to see the big reveal!

Mrs. McB said...

The floor looks amazing. Hope you all had a nice move!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin