6/3/10

Featured blogger: Karen at Home

This weeks featured blogger is Karen from Karen at Home.  Karen is a part-time stay at home mommy, part-time working mom and full-time decor extraordinaire!  Karen and I met on the Decorating and Renovating board on the Nest.  Karen is seriously one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and has the cutest little girl Jillian.  Karen and her hubby have also had a long journey in trying to conceive.  It took them three years and two miscarriages to have Jillian, and let me tell you, she is a cutie pie!!
Karen keeps her blog fresh, chic and always has the latest decor trends or tour of homes pictures on her blog.  Her home is one of the most beautiful and well put together homes I have ever seen.  She is a girl after my heart because she too loves Target!  Go over and check out Karen at Home, it's worth the trip!



If you pregnant and looking for some style inspiration, check out Karen's maternity fashion.  This girl can not only dress her home, but also her growing bump and before and after pregnancy.  Her stylish fashion is one of my favorite things about her blog and I swear someday I will be hiring Karen to come to Iowa to decorate my house!

I mean how stinking cute is she pregnant! 
Go check out Karen at Home and show her some love!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin