9/30/10

4 years ago today







I married Brendan.  It was one of the best days of my life.  I say one because the other one would be the day Drew was born.  4 years ago today I feel like I became whole, like my other half had been found and from that day one this journey called life may have not always been perfect, but the journey has been nothing but a blessing.



To my wonderful partner and loving husband Brendan(not that you ever read my blog).  You are my knight in shining armour, you are my prince charming, you are my everything.  You have made these past four years everything and more than I could have ever dreamed it to be.  Thank you for being the most loving husband, friend and now father to our little boy.  We are one lucky bunch to have you.  God has blessed us more than words can ever express.  Here's to a wonderful four years and to many, many more!

Happy Anniversary!!!

2 comments:

Lil'Misa said...

What amazingly beautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary! :)

HomemadeMother said...

My husband and I got married four years ago, and I too feel so lucky and blessed. Its nice to know I have a partner for life.

Your wedding photos are beautiful!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin