10/26/10

10 things you may not know about me

As you can tell I am having a blogging block today.  Couldn't think of anything better to entertain you, so I thought I would let you in on a few random and I mean random things about moi!

So here goes nothing!

1. I was a high school track champion.  4x400 relay, and today you would have never thunk!

2. I am head over heels in love with watermelon!  I have been known to eat a whole one in one sitting.

3. I DVR Oprah EVERY SINGLE DAY!  Love that lady!
4. From the age of 3 I had a donkey that I slept with all the way until college.  He now has a home in a box beneath our bed.  He has no hair on his head or tail left.  He was very loved.


5. I was a dancer from the age of 3 until I graduated high school.  I have tubs full of spandex and sequined costumes.  The pictures are pieces of work!  Sequins and spandex are not a match made in heaven!
6. When I was 1.5 years old I fell down 3 cement stairs and got a skull fracture.  This would explain a heck of a lot!  In all honesty I was fine, although my migraines did start about 6 months after my fall.
7. I am deathly afraid of snakes.  I mean deathly!  I can't see them on TV in a book, not to mention in person, I lose it!  Hate those suckers!
8. I have never seen the movie Goonies.

9. I have a distinct love for Coke.  Not Pepsi, Coke, there's nothing like it.
10. When I'm up late at night feeding Drew, I watch DVR'd episodes of Jersey Shore.  It's a train wreck, but better than watching some AB Flex infomercial.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin