10/27/10

Fall Fashion

With the temperatures rapidly dropping, the leaves falling and Halloween right around the corner. I thought it would be fitting to share some creations I made on Polyvore.  I love gathering my fashion thoughts in one place so I can try to make sense of my wardrobe and hopefully inspire a few others!  This fall I went with simple.  I'm a stay at home mom and a friend of mine asked me to help her out for their family pictures.  As always I believe that less is more. 









Fall 3

Fall 3 by ALL82 featuring stud earrings



fall 2

fall 2 by ALL82 featuring gold jewelry



jess 2

jess 2 by ALL82 featuring a cotton cardigan
 

jess 1

jess 1 by ALL82 featuring a gold bangle
 


 

4 comments:

SJ said...

I love the gray/pink combo!

Natalie said...

oh my gosh, love all these outfits you put together! come dress me :)

imavera said...

Will you please buy my clothes?!? I need help, lol

Karen At Home Blog said...

I love these!!! You are making me want to go shopping!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin