10/6/10

We have entered the 21st century!

You can now follow Life with B&A (&D) on Twitter!  I had no idea what Twitter until a few weeks ago, so I decided to take the plunge and created an account.  Not that we are that exciting what so ever, but you cn surely keep tabs on what we are doing if you so desire!  I've made it really supre duper simple for you to follow us, or should I say me on Twitter, because who am I kidding.  Brendan doesn't read this blog!  He asks what I am posting about but that's about it!  Once this baby becomes my cash cow then he may show some interest....I'm kidding, I have no intention of this becoming my business what so ever!  I digress.  I put a button on the left hand side of my blog..  All you have to do is click it!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin