1/27/11

I got an AWARD!

Miss Sara over @ Mrs.and Mister awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award!  First, Sara, you are too sweet for words, thank you darling!  Second, go check out Sara's blog, NO, seriously, go check it out!  She is by far one of the sweetest bloggers I have ever had the chance to come in contact with.  You know what I mean, I read her lovely and fashionable blog!

So here's the low down with this bloggy blog award!

1. Link to the blogger{s} who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 ladies & let them know you did.

So 7 random facts about myself...
1. I can't go to bed without the house picked
2. I sleep most nights with socks on
3. I can't stand the smell or taste of anything pumpkin, Halloween to Thanksgiving is a tough time for me.
4. My mom says I was a spirited child, I danced to the beat of my own drum.  I literally danced from one place to another.
5. All but one room of my house is painted a neutral color.  That way I can bring color into each room with decor.  The one room that is a color is our master bath and I love the light blueish gray color that is.
6. I hate getting pedicures.  I can't stand having people touch my feet.  Although my toes aren't gross looking.
7. I'm a sucker for mashed potato's and gravy...mmmmm

Alrighty, now I need to pass this award onto 15 lovely ladies that are stylish blogger!
1. Karen @ Karen at Home
4. Mrs. Southern Belle @ Mrs. Southern Belle
5. Lindsey @ Mixed
6. Gena @ Stirring my Coffee
7. Mrs.Bro @ The Thomas&Ben Chronicles
8. Mel @ Transatlantic Blonde
9. Holly @ Life in the fun lane
10. Leslie @ Leslie G.
11. Leah @ Marital-Bless
12. Kismet21@ Kismet's Fate
13. Sara @ Falling for Baby
14. Jenny @ Adventures of Two under Two
15. Cathy @ My old eggs and Ham



1 comment:

Karen At Home Blog said...

Hi Abby, congrats on the award, you deserve it!!! And thank you so much for mention!!! I am flattered!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin