3/11/11

You had me at Hello!

Lately, I've been really into getting out my spring decor, and packing away my winter reds and browns.  Hello green, and white.  I try and make our home light and airy during the spring and summer months.  So during this transition time my usual Pottery Barn and West Elm magazines land on my doorstep and as I was grazing the pages of West Elm this morning, I started to drool at their bedding.  We have the West Elm Pin Tuck bedding in the slate color, but apparently I got this bedding a few years too early because the other colors are too die for! 

(West Elm pin tuck bedding)
West Elm, I'm loving but hating you today!  I want it all!  Take a look at a few other options from West Elm, how great would these bed to create a light and airy feel in a master bedroom.



I'll take one of each please!!  I love West Elm because their price point is lower than that of above mentioned competition, yet their quality is very high.  I've had nothing but great luck at West Elm and will continue to shop there. Now if only I was filthy rich with a 10 bedroom house and needed all of these bedding options!  A girl can always dream!  Check out West Elm, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

oh my gosh, too funny...i am DYING for that west elm pin tuck bedding! we're moving in a few weeks and i want to buy but i'm hoping it goes on sale or i come across a coupon...the bedding isn't that expensive but i have a hard time paying $20/apiece for the shams!

Unknown said...

This is too funny! I have my eye on the pintuck bedding too! We're getting a King bed so I just have to wait a little bit longer!

I always knew you had great taste.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin