4/1/11

I believe in miracles Part II

About a month ago I posted about my sister being pregnant with identical twins after already having 3 kids, and thinking they were done.  She and her husband also struggled with infertility while trying to conceive each of their children.  You can read my original post HERE.

This past week, they were very blessed to find out that they are expecting identical twin boys in August.  They will then have 4 boys and 1 girl.  Noah 7, Estella 5, Henry 2, and then the twinkies.  Although Stella didn't get the sisters she wanted, she was overjoyed just at the thought of two new babies.  She's at that stage of loving babies and playing what she calls "family".  I usually end being the baby, she's the mommy, and poor Brendan gets stuck being the dog... 

Either way, boys or girls we were all very happy for my sister and her husband to find out that the boys are measuring right on track, had strong heartbeats and were both sucking their thumbs.  I truly do believe in miracles, two of them!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing. Congrats to them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin