7/10/11

What Drew's been up to

I haven't posted about Drew and him growing for a bit now, well since he turned one... So I thought it was time.




Drew is now 15 months old and running around faster than the speed of light. He is literally running these days and currently has one speed for life and that's GO! He's always on the move and we are enjoying every minute of him!




Lately Drew's speech has picked up and it's been so fun teaching him new words. His current favorites are shoes and doggy. He takes after his momma liking shoes!
Drew is loving being outdoors this summer, he's a water baby through and through. This past weekend we were at my parents lake house to celebrate my birthday and he loved the pool, the lake, and the boat. This child can not get enough of the water.




I have to share this one funny picture. I put sunscreen on his head and in his hair, after we were on the boat he went down for his afternoon nap. Apparently it was a good nap and I don't think the sunscreen in the hair helped much.





Drew is now hooked on two things; books and anything with wheels. He will sit and "read" his books while I'm picking up the house or cooking dinner and is simply content. Then there's the wheels, anything that moves, he loves! Trucks, trains, cars, you name it, if it has wheels and moves, he's all about it! He loves to run his cars along our wood floor and see how far they go, it's adorable!





Sleeping for Drew is still pretty consistent. He goes to bed around 7 or 7:30 and wakes up around 5:30 or 6. We can't complain, he's sleeping like a champ now!
On the eating front, Drew is about consistency there as well. He really likes about 10 different foods and then the rest is for the birds. Eggs and watermelon are two of his favs. If it's a veggie you can forget about it! I however try to be sneaky and put them in his eggs or quesadilla. I think I'm going to have to get that cookbook Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld. He's also a fan of; cheese, toast, cinnamon Life cereal, roasted chicken, cantelope, apples, peaches, sweet potatos, and squash. As you can see he's consistent in eating the same foods over and over. It's not for a lack of us not offering everything under the sun. He has got to be getting bored of the same old food, I would be! I'm sure someday he will eat green beans!




Drew was in his first parade on the 4th of July and he seemed to like it. He was waving the whole time saying buh-bye.
Drew is growing up so fast, I can't believe my baby is now 15 months old. I feel like it was yesterday I was writing about him being 3,4 and 5 months old. We are very blessed to have a happy and healthy little man!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin