8/15/11

Two miracles entered the world today

Max William and Charlie Robert arrived this morning at 9:47am. These two handsome little guys join their two big brothers and one big sister at home. If you remember I told you about 6 months ago that I believed in miracles. My sister and her husband went through infertility treatments to conceive the first three children, thought they were done and these two miracles came along. God is good. Max is doing great but Charlie is having a little difficulty, his lungs are working overtime. Please say a prayer his condition improves quickly.

Here are the handsome little guys meeting their momma for the first time.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Mrs.HVK said...

Amazing! Congrats to your sister and your family! Prayer for the little guy to get better soon:)

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Congratulations!!!

Keeping them in my thoughts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin