8/19/11

Drew's first big boy haircut

This past week we decided Drew's locks were looking a big shaggy, we've got to keep things trimmed up and lookin good for the ladies!! I happened to have a hair appointment and my stylist could get Drew in right before me. Drew wasn't fond of the water bottle she used to spray down his hair but a few crackers and a bouncy ball later, he only wiggled a bit so she could trim up those locks. Thankfully she was so patient and could cut his baby curls as he acted like he was dodging a bullet.

The end result, an adorable big boy haircut that makes me tear up. Where did my baby go?

Before:




This was taken about a month ago, so it was a tad longer still.

Not so sure about this people...but I have my handy dandy cheese cracker as my sidekick.







WOAH... Excuse me?!? What are those sharp things near my head?




Oooohhhh, this spray bottle is mighty fun!





Stellar!! A bouncy ball! I could get used to this.




What do ya think? Am I a big boy or what?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Aww, he sat really well!! We haven't been brave enough to cut Mason's hair yet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin