11/23/11

Give Thanks



With Thanksgiving being tomorrow, I thought I'd wish all of you a very happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday! This year we will be heading to my sister's house to eat some grub and be with family. I've volunteered to make the turkey this year, it was one of my weaker moments. Thankfully my mom is coming over this afternoon to help me cook it, then we will pop it in her roaster and it should be nice and juicy for consumption tomorrow. I'm also taking my AMAZING green bean casserole. Seriously, it's mouth watering. I was going to attempt to make a homemade apple pie, but then I had a reality check and knew, who was I kidding. I found a local store that carried homemade pies from a local gal here in town...PERFECT! I really enjoy when I'm pregnant on Thanksgiving, maternity pants make it so much easier to eat!


What are you doing for the holiday? What is your favorite dish?

This year I give thanks to those who have gone before us, yet watch over us daily.  You are missed, but always loved and remembered.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin