2/15/12

29 weeks





The bump is getting bigger by the day! Peanut now can weigh anywhere from 2-3lbs. That's just nuts people! You'd think I'd remember what it feels like to be 29 weeks pregnant but I don't! It's crazy what I've forgotten from when I was carrying Drew.

So let's see, this week I threw in the towel and called my cardiologist. I've been having palpitations for about a week and at first I thought they were a fluke, but they've been getting more frequent, so I do need to go. I have an appointment tomorrow for an echo and an EKG. Most likely he'll run the tests and put me on a monitor for 1 week. Then I'll most likely be put on medication. Thankfully last time the meds worked wonders and I felt a ton better.

When these palpitations come and go it makes my body feel exhausted. Overly tired doesn't cover it, my heart is working overtime because I am assuming my aortic valve is being a pest and leaking a bit more than normal. Now I'm not an MD, or a cardiologist but this is exactly what it felt like with Drew. That part I do remember! I really shouldn't grumble over going to the cardiologist, because it could be so much worse, I just hate the monitor I'm assuming he'll put on me. The patches irritate my skin and the lovely little box gets in my way all the time! Again, I need to remember to have some perspective and it could be much, much worse.

So tomorrow I am off to see my cardio dude and see what he says. Other than my pesky valve issue, 29 weeks has flown by once again!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin