2/3/12

Can you tell me how to get...


Drew will soon be turning 2! Where in the world did the time go?!?!?! We are having a little party for him with the theme of his favorite thing to watch, Sesame Street! I started planning early just in case this baby makes an early arrival(I highly doubt this last statement, as Drew proved he would have stayed in utero until the age of 10) none the less just in case. Elmo and the gang are going to be at our house for this party and the guest of honor can now say I'm 2, and hold up 2 fingers.

I found these invites on Etsy from the seller Paper Monkey Company and am really happy how they turned out!  The seller was super easy to work with and the turn around time was very fast!  Thanks Paper Monkey Company we can't wait to send these out to our friend's and family.  Stay tuned for all the pictures and details later in March!

With that, have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin