6/10/13

Busy

I've neglected my little corner of the Internet  lately.  A week ago I was done with work for two and half months and since then I've been home with the kiddos each day.  

Every day seems to fly by in the blink of an eye, but we've had so much fun and been super busy.  Although it seems to take foreverandaday for all three of us to run errands or make a quick trip to grocery store.  Today we ran to get paint to make a couple of paintings and an hour later we were back home.  The store is 10 minutes away.  Life is just busy and my little blog has suffered.  I normally blog during nap time but I was busy all week and today Mr. Drew decided a nap was for the birds... 

We've been busy but we've been enjoying my time at home. I promise I'll put together a coherent post soon.  When both children nap, at the same time.  

I hope you're all enjoying your summer!  You can keep up with over on Instagram.  My username is Drewsmomma3. 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin