8/8/08

Anniversary Gift...

Good thing B doesn't read my blog about us, or else I would be up a creek without a paddle! His anniversary gift is coming along very nicely! The talented Fleur sent me some proofs of our photo and our first dance songs written in the background. I am having Fleur have the piece made in a smoky gray, to see if that would mesh better with our home decor! Let me know what you think! Oh and he asked if he could use our print for a feature piece to intrigue couples getting married! I gladly said yes!!!


3 comments:

kari said...

It looks great Abby! I'm thinking of having one made for Tom for Christmas. I love it!

mrs.leah.maria said...

Love it Abby! Looks like we'll be features together! I'm strangely looking forward to the room that he mocks up for our's. Is that weird? Lol.

Heidi said...

I love it!!!! I'm still trying to talk my DH into getting one of these.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin