8/1/08

I was tagged...AGAIN!!!!

The lovely EtxWife Life so Sweet over at tagged me so I will share 6 more random things about myself....Didn't think I was that interesting did ya.....:)

1. At the age of 3 my parents divorced, I don't really remember it and I've always loved the birthdays, Christmases, and every holiday because I always got double the presents......still love them to this day!!

2. I am so in love with my little niece and nephew!!! Noah is 5 and Stella is 3, I love being able to play with them and see how their little minds think......I can't wait for their brother or sister to arrive in February!



3. I am terrified of child birth!! I know B and I could raise a child, it's the actual labor and delivery part that scares the crap out of me.....I couldn't watch a baby story if my life depended on it!

4. Since moving to STL in November, B and I have been on the AB brewery tour a total of 7 times!! Every time someone comes to visit they want to go and we take them! I think I could give the tour now!!


5. Last June I was out on my in laws boat and as I was getting off, I went to step onto the dock and cracked my head on the boat lift. I stepped back and had blood running down my face, and had to go to the ER to get staples. I am such a wuss that I made them put LET gel, that they use for kids on my gash before I would let them staple it shut!! I am such a panzie sometimes!!! I will spare you the pics!!!

6. Lastly, I have 2 sisters and a brother.....Although my younger brother and sister are my step brother and sister we get told that we all look alike....ALL THE TIME...I don't see it! I don't think my biological sister and I even look alike....Maybe I came from the milk man!!! You be the judge!

3 comments:

Hello said...

I was also very terrified of Child Birth but let me tell you be amazed at what you can do. (As for me..very thankful for the drugs)
Life is good for you...at least that's what I"m seeing!
:)

Dylan's Mommy said...

omg abby, you all DO look alike!!!

leah @maritalbless said...

You seriously are just THAT interesting! Lol, looks like I copped out. :)

I love the names Noah and Stella, we're actually thinking the same. :)

I think that you could be a great tour guide lol.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin