11/4/08

Here come the holidays


With the holidays comes family get togethers and festive gatherings. On one side of my fam we love gatting together and over the years we have multiplied from 2 rents and 4 kids to 2 parents, 4 kids, 2 spouses and 2 grandkids with a 3rd on the way...my older sister, not me!!! Anyway, around Christmas we have our family Christmas, not usually on Christmas. This year we are getting together at the rents lake house on New Years Eve to celebrate Christmas and New Years all in one. Here are some of our favorite things to do when we gather!

We love playing this game! It's a blast! Here are the rules.



We watch this movie every year and still I laugh so hard I cry every single time!



This year we will be having bowling tournaments and each of us will have our very own little person on the Wii!! What can I say, my mom rocks and bought my stepdad a Wii for his b-day!

There will be no shortage of goodies! My mom makes everyone's favorite Christmas treat and cookies that my great-grandma used to make...yuuummyyy!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!

4 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

Nooo, it's too early! Lol, make it stop! JK.

I love Apples to Apples and all of the traditions you have to look foward to!

Mrs. McB said...

Sounds like you have an awesome holiday planned out. :)

Mrs. McB said...

I've tagged you on my blog. :)

Lori Z said...

Apples to Apples is such a fun game!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin