1/27/09

I'm seriously flaming mad!

Today I am home sick, so Ruby and I are just hanging out. Well this afternoon I thought I would get my rear end out of bed and check my email. Well I gave Ruby her Kong with a frozen banana in it. She took it back to our bedroom where she usually sits and looks out the sliding glass doors. Well the blinds were shut because I hadn't gotten around to opening them. Anyway, I go back there not 5 minutes after she went back there and found this.....


This is our BRAND STINKING NEW bedding from West Elm. I am seriously irrate right now! Luckily it's close to the seam and my momma is coming to get it tonight so she can take it home and repair it. Seriously, we've had this bedding for less than a week! Ruby knows she's in trouble because after I said Ruby NO!! In my harsh voice, she ran to our purple chair and as I'm typing she hasn't moved or made a sound. So all in all, I thought I wasn't going to post today due to my lack of drama or anything interesting to say. Low and behold Ruby created the post today!

5 comments:

kari said...

Oh no Abby! I'm so sorry. I'm glad your mom will be able to fix it.

Mrs. McB said...

I understand the pain. Kona always seems to do that to us. Hopefully your mom will fix it and everything will be fine.

Amber said...

Ohh no! I totally feel your pain. Our dog loves her Kong so much too and will do anything to get her treats out of them. I hope your momma gets it fixed! I love that duvet so much from there,I am thinking of getting it aswell!

Anonymous said...

That sucks and this is only one reason of many why I do not have dogs.

Unknown said...

oh no! hopefully your mom can fix it.the good news is that Ruby will grow out of this. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin