1/15/09

A new look and...

Some random ramblings from yours truly...


-It's -24 actual temperature outside today and I am not stepping my rear end out that door today!


-Our new bedding arrived yesterday and it's beautiful, this weekend I am going shopping for some fabulous throw pillows..


-B and I had breakfast for dinner last night and it was magical, I love breakfast for dinner, I am not a fan of brekfast at breakfast....are you following???


-Please keep my grandma in your thoughts and prayers, she is having surgery today and although it's a pretty routine surgery, everything at 84 is serious. I will keep you all updated.


-B and I are going on a double date this weekend with my sis and brother in law...I have to give my sis credit she's 37 weeks pregnant, has been in the ER 3 times during this pregnancy and is ready for this baby to meet the world...I give her credit for wanting to go on a double date. Might I add that the other day someone asked her if this was all they were having (they have 2 others Noah 5 and Stella 3) and she said I don't care if we have more kids, but this is the last one I'm carrying!! I will leave you with a pic of our adorable niece and nephew that we love dearly! They are so excited to add a brother or sister to their family!

They were Bat Man and Bat Girl here trying to show off their muscles!



Also, hope you all like the new layout!

2 comments:

Mrs. Case said...

I'm cracking up at your breakfast for dinner. As a kid, we'd have that whenever my mom was emotionally spent, which was often, so I have bad memories/associations to it. Not to mention, I literally can NOT eat breakfast past 11a.m. because it feels wrong an dirty. Talk about neurotic?!?!?

I love the names your sis picked for her kids. Super cute. She is a trooper!

leah @maritalbless said...

I love the new look!

We've got the same weather as you hun, it's not pretty!

Can't wait to see the bedding.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin