5/20/10

Etsy Love: Mama runs with scissors



I have to tell you all about this amazing Etsy shop I ran across when looking for baby legs for Drew.  Again, I was not paid by the seller and did not receive these products for free.  I am sharing this with my readers because I found this shop and loved it and the seller was so easy and kind to work with. 

The sellers shop is named Mama runs with scissors and if you want rock n roll for your little boy or adorable legs and tutus for your little girl, this is the place to go!  The seller was kind enough to even suggest shortening the legs from 14 inches to 10 inches due to Drew's age.  The legs have made it through the wash at least twice each and seems to have held up just perfectly.  They are made with thick material and don't seem like they are going to fray or rip, they seem like high quality material.  The legs fit Drew perfectly now and I love them, so does he!  I might be bias, but I think he looks quite handsome in them!  Check out the shop home HERE!!


Here's my little man sporting his Mama Runs With Scissors gear.


And one with him smiling..I can't get enough of that smile!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin