5/25/10

Not your average bridesmaid dress

In September one of my very best friends is getting married.  I was honored when she asked me to stand up with her at her wedding as a bridesmaid.  A few months later she sent me a link to a beautiful dress that she was considering for us.  After a few more months of her not being able to make up her mind she has now finally decided on this beautiful Jim Helm dress and I can't wait to wear it. 

You know how bride's always say, I think my bridesmaids could wear this dress again, and you always think, no way I wouldn't wear that dress again in a million years.  Well, this dress breaks that cycle.  I can see myself wearing this to another party or wedding.  I love it that much!  My friend A did a wonder job choosing something that will flatter each bridesmaid and although I don't know what are shoes are going to be yet, I am picturing some gold fabulous heels!  Check out this little number I will be sporting in September!  Now I have to get my arms in tip top shape!

Fabulous isn't it?
A, if you're reading this, I love you for not making me wear a poofy sleeved hoop skirt!

1 comment:

Jan said...

so cute! I LOVE dresses with pockets!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin