6/21/11

Things I'm loving lately

I haven't done one of these posts lately so I thought I would post a few things I've been loving lately!

I purchased these shorts about a month ago at my favorite store, Target, where else. They are the Mossimo Chambray Bermuda Short, and I am in love. They are so comfy, go with just about any top and I can dress them up with a ruffle flowy tank and wedges or dress them down with flip flops and a boyfriend tee. Seriously, perfection in my book!


My camelback water bottle has been an absolute life saver to me over the past few months. I purchased this little guy again at where else, but Target. I purchased before the beginning of soccer season so that I would be sure to have water to drink when I was at practice and games without using a ton of plastic bottles. It worked great for my original purpose but it has also gotten me to drink a ton of extra water throughout the day. I carry it with me to work, in the car, in my purse, everywhere and it's been a great addition to my life, seriously. I've been drinking a huge amount of water and I can really tell a difference in how I feel.

With the weather getting hot and the summer ramping up it's been prime time for evenings on our back deck after Drew hits the hay. Brendan and I enjoy sitting out on our deck and just enjoy chatting about our days, what's going on in the coming days and a nice cold margarita for me and an ice cold beer for him! My favorite margaritas are Skinny Girl Margaritas by Bethanny Frankel.
I have sound these margaritas at our local grocery store and let me tell you, I have had a good margarita before, but this is tasty and has about 1/3 the calories of a regular margarita! So drink up responsibly!

I first tried Mac Zoom Lash at Christmas time and since then I've been hooked.  During the summer months my beauty routine for makeup is very simple and low key.  A little bronzer, some mascara and lip gloss and I'm off.  The zoom lash is fantastic, easy to apply and really makes my long lashes pop without looking caked on.
I hope everyone is having a great week!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin