3/27/12

2 years




Two years ago today our lives were changed forever.



Two years ago today God blessed us with the most handsome little man.



Two years ago today my heart was filled with more joy and love than I knew was possible.



Two years ago today I was made a different person, and I am forever grateful for the gift I was given.



These past two years have been the most fulfilling yet challenging years of my life and I wouldn't change a thing.



Happy birthday to my handsome little man Drew. You are God's most precious gift, your daddy and I love you more than you could ever imagine. You have filled our lives with such joy, love and excitement.



May God bless and keep you my little man.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) it's such an amazing thing isn't it...mine will be 20 this year (which makes me 40!) and it is still the most amazing feeling. Happy Birthday Drew, your suck a blessed boy to have such wonderful parents(who are belssed to have you)
xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin