3/24/12

36 weeks




I hit the 36 week mark today, I'm actually on schedule this week. I have a little over 3 weeks before Peanut arrives and time seems to be flying by. The nursery is now 99% complete. I'm just waiting on a pillow from Etsy and we shall call it a day.

This past week I had my 36 week appointment and had a growth ultra sound that happened to also be a 3D ultra sound. Peanut has a lot of hair and really chubby cheeks. The ultra sound tech estimated that Peanut weighs 6lbs.4oz. and his/her legs are measuring in the 95%. Someone tell me how our child has long legs? I'm 5'6 on a good day and Brendan is 5'8 those heights do not equal a tall child.

This week I can tell swelling has started to kick in. My face is getting rounder and my ankles are slowly becoming cankles. I'd like to think my thighs are swelling too, but I'm pretty sure that's all the ice cream Peanut has NEEDED over the last 9 months.

Other than that, not much going on here. Peanut's bag is packed, both a boy and girl coming home outfit have been purchased, washed and packed. I also packed a couple of neutral sleepers and swaddle blankets to snuggle Peanut while in the hospital.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Blog Widget by LinkWithin