4/10/12

My Easter cutie

On Sunday we celebrated Easter with Drew. He woke up to his Elmo Easter basket with goodies from the Easter bunny. He was excited needless to say.




After breakfast we headed off to church where Drew was the most handsome little boy.




He was too excited about his Elmo phone, it just couldn't not be in the pictures.



After church and nap time for both Drew and I we had an egg hunt in the backyard. Drew loved picking up the eggs and putting them in his basket. He was not interested in the contents of the eggs. I had filled his 30 some eggs with stickers, raisins, animal crackers and goldfish. He wasn't even interested with the chocolate peep he had in his Easter basket. I'm not sure he's my kid if he doesn't like sweets...






After the egg hunt we headed over to my parents house for Easter dinner and playtime with cousins. All in all a fabulous and relaxing Easter.

I hope you all had a lovely and blessed Easter.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin