1/2/13

All the best from our family to yours

  Over the past two weeks I've been pretty much unplugged and I have enjoyed every second. We had the most wonderful time spending Christmas as just a family of four. My heart was so full Christmas morning as I watched my son and daughter smile and laugh as they opened their presents, along with my husband enjoying his two beautiful children. It was what I would call our perfect Christmas. One thing I did forget to do was to share our Christmas card that the very talented Amy Doerring created for us. She snapped some shots of our little family at my brother's wedding back in September when we were all looking put together. I loved how they turned out. The card is completely my style, simple, elegant, no frills. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Cheers to all the blessings of 2012 and here's to a wonderful 2013.


 All the best from our family to yours.







 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin