1/3/13

2012 a year in review

2012 was an amazing year and our family was so blessed with a new addition, some awesome travel and lots of fun time as a family of four. Let's take a look back at our year. In January we got ready to transition from one to two kiddos.  I also entered my third trimester of being pregnant with Kate whom I had dubbed "peanut" while pregnant with her.  We didn't know that she in fact was a girl while I was pregnant.




In February I started planning Drew's Sesame Street birthday party.

We also moved Drew to his big boy bed and he did amazingly well through the transition! We took full advantage of the unseasonably warm weather and spent time outside in February, in IOWA!




April had huge changes in our family as we welcomed Katherine Ellen into our family.



In June I chatted about introducing Kate to Drew and how our transition at home had been going.  We took Drew on his first train ride and it was a huge hit!





In July I finally got around to sharing pictures of Drew's Sesame Street birthday party....Slacker alert!

Kate had already hit the 2 month mark!

We also spent the majority of the month of July in our backyard enjoying the awesome weather.




In August Brendan and I traveled to Puerto Rico and I returned to work. 





September we were quite busy with family birthdays and my little brother got married!





In October we visited the pumpkin patch, and I gave everyone an update as to what Drew was up to these days and Kate hit the 5 month mark.







November brought on Thanksgiving and a need to help me decorate.  We are nearly finished with our basement renovation and I couldn't be happier!

December was all about Christmas in our house! We even had a white Christmas this year with a snow day coming just one week before the big day.  I know I shared our Christmas card late this year but it's still our 2012 Christmas card. 


2012 was a great year!  We were so blessed with health and happiness, we are looking forward to all that 2013 has in store for our family.



 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin