4/8/13

Kate's Milk and Cookies 1st birthday party

 This past weekend we hosted both Kate and Drew's birthday parties. We had Kate's Milk and Cookies party on Saturday morning at our house and then followed that up with Drew's John Deere tractor party on Sunday morning in a barn. Both parties went off without a hitch and the kids had a fabulous time. Having the parties on the same weekend was great for our out of town family as they were able to attend both parties but this momma is tired and next year I'm thinking they may have a joint birthday party. I didn't do a joint party this year specifically because I wanted Kate to have her own first birthday party.


 I thought I'd share with you some pictures from Kate's party. I'll follow this post up with how I went about putting this all together and what Etsy sellers I used and all that good jazz, because I used some amazing sellers! Then I'll also show you Drew's tractor party in all it's glory, so stay tuned!



Welcome to the party!




Welcome!

I made about 15 Martha Stewart poms of different colors and sizes.


We served milk, white and chocolate, lemonade, water and coffee at to drink.

For cookies we had dark chocolate chip, chocolate chip, snicker doodle, and sugar cookies.  I used small chalkboard labels I purchased from Very Jane to label the cookies.

Each guest sipped their drinks from these adorable pink and white straws I found on Etsy from The Party Fairy.


Our guests left with a bag full of cookies and a note from Kate; "I had a sweet time celebrating with you.  Love, Kate".  I purchased all the prinatables from the Etsy seller Allisonpowelldesigns' that was AMAZING! 





Would you believe me if I said this has been the fastest year of my life?  I can't fathom that this little lady is going to turn ONE on April 18th.  Kate's onesie is from the Etsy seller Right Up your Ali and again she's AMAZING!  I'll tell you more about her when I go into more detail about Kate's party.  Kate's tutu came from Etsy, surprise, surprise and it's from Little h big style.

I found Kate's leg warmers at a small store in Denver when I was there a few weeks ago.  Her headband comes from my favorite online shop to purchase headbands from it's called Think Pink Bowtique.






We had a great time celebrating our little girl and her first year of life.  Cheers to many more beautiful years, Katherine Ellen.

.

1 comment:

Jill said...

That looks like a great party! Happy Birthday little girl!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin