4/18/13

One Year



Happy Birthday Katherine Ellen


  A year ago today we met our sweet little girl Katherine Ellen. Today we celebrate the day we welcomed Kate into our family and began our life as a family of four. 

  " Dear Daughter, if I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes.  Only then would you realize how special you are to me".  -Unknown




This past year we have been filled with such joy from Kate.  She is the happiest, sweetest most loving baby, and we couldn't feel more blessed.



The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.  Numbers 6:24-26



Before having children I was content and happy with our life.  These children have brought me more joy then I could have ever imagined.  My heart is full, celebrating Kate's first year of life is such an overwhelming experience, I can't describe in words.  God is good, we are thankful for his blessings and his miracles.


Our dearest Kate, you are so special to us.  May you always know the love that we have for you and just how much you mean to our family.  We celebrate you today, you are one of God's many miracles and we are so thankful for YOU.  You are everything we could have prayed and hoped for in a daughter and we love you more than you will ever know.  Happy first birthday, sweet girl. 










 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!Really cute kids.
His parents must be very happy.
Can always be with the children grow up.
Happy.

- best rc boat

Blog Widget by LinkWithin