1/25/09

Re-organization 102

Last week I posted about organizing under our kitchen sink and out entertainment center. If you don't remember, here is a reminder! Well, today I continued on my quest for re-organization casa de B&A! It started out by going to Wal-Mart and getting 2 more storage totes, clips to fix our shelf in the linen closet and some drawer organizers. Then I was armed and dangrous with my labeler and my determination to organize. I don't have before pics but here are the afters.


I first started with our cupboards above the washer and dryer. We keep our laundry stuff and Ruby's odd and end's along with her bones and raw hides here. Here's how it turned out.


I labeled our stain removers, Ruby's treats and Ruby's medications.
Next up is underneath B's bathroom vanity. Although he is a very clean hubbs it could use some help. So I went to work and here's the end product.

One container has all our sunscreen and the other is all the extra products B could ever need for his bathroom. On the other side I am storing extra t-pee, kleenex and my travel makeup bag. I don't have room in my bathroom.

Next is our linen closet that has given me trouble since day 1. We have tons of extra towels, travel size bottles, medicines, etc. So I purchased totes from Wal-Mart and Bed, Bath & Beyond and here's how she ended up. Please excuse the fact that I couldn't get the whole closet in one picture. I sitting on the sink to take these. The linen closet is literally right behind the door.


Thanks for looking! Have a great week! Cheers, Abby

2 comments:

Mango Gal said...

Wow! Awesome job!

Sarah Ring said...

Great job girl! Come to my house next okay!? LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin